Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ten Two Twelve

I’ve had this quilt done for a little while, but am just now getting around to taking pictures/posting it. I love everything about this quilt. The fabric (thank you Julie!), the hand quilted chevron pattern (yummmm, hand quilting makes it exceptionally soft and yummy), the pieced binding, the orange polka dot backing. It makes me so happy and even though it is still 86 degrees outside, I am snuggling up in it at night – just because.

 

The Specs:
57 inches x 75 inches
Jack + Lulu: It's a Shore Thing pieced quilt top {Cabana Stripe in Red and Navy, Seagulls in Navy and Blue, Polka Dot in Red, Navy and Orange, Sling Chair in Red and Blue and Beach Umbrella in Aqua and Navy}
Jack + Lulu: It's a Shore Thing backing {Polka Dot in Orange}
Pieced binding using fabrics from quilt top
Chevron quilting using Perle Cotton Thread {in White and Medium Tangerine}

 

IMG_7950

IMG_7952

IMG_7953

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow! I LOVE it. Seriously, so cute! I love love love the pattern. Wow!!! Macey is a lucky little girl :)

    ReplyDelete